A new version of WorkTime employee monitoring software has been released.
To update to the latest version email or call!
Release version 11.01, January 2022
- Reports misc changes has been implemented: grid sorting, legend, full screen, distraction score calculation, active/idle times, weekends counted if active, settings
- Settings misc changes has been implemented: tags assignment, subscription history, billing (balance)
- Agent download message gas been added.
Release version 11.00, January 2022
- In-office/remote/working-from-home employees monitoring to compare employee productivity.
- Productivity, attendance, active time goals to help your team to perform better.
- Digital screenshot – the only on the market non-invasive & informative “screenshot”!
- Distraction score to find the sources of distraction to improve employee productivity.
- Leaderboards to prize your best & to engage your employees more.
- Electricity waste to keep you informed about computers left working after working hours.
- Online meetings monitoring.
- False overtime monitoring.
- Off-work employees.
- In-cloud and on-premise monitoring.
- New reports.
- New interface.
All the above features come in addition to the standard features set, like productivity, attendance, active/idle time, login/logout monitoring & more.
Monitoring agent, cloud.
Release version 10.20, Nov 2021
- Cross-browser URL tracking method for all the existing browsers and their future versions, including Tor
- Auto-backup history retaining
- Reports speed
Monitoring agent, cloud, server.
Release version 10.19, August 2021
- Updated URL detection for Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge versions 92+
Monitoring agent, cloud.
Release version 10.18, April 2021
- Record time as active if microphone is used
- Absenteeism report has been added
Monitoring agent, administrative tool, cloud.
Release version 10.15, July 2020
- Url tracking has been updated to support Microsoft Edge Chromium v81
- Logging for the installation and uninstallation process have been improved
- Improved monitoring agent logging process
- Simultaneous execution of scheduled reports is fixed
- New option to sort rows in the “Full log” report has been added
Monitoring agent, watcher service, administrative tool, cloud.
Release version 10.14, May 2020
- Improved processing speed
- Improved logs to better describe the work process (milliseconds added)
- Option to monitor only selected users has been enabled
- “Employee Active Idle” report has been corrected
- “Attendance Issues/Overtimes/False Overtimes” report correction added
- All servers are now displayed in the Citrix reports widgets
- Scheduled reports limited to 10K lines
- Encrypted data files received from Mac computers are now recognized
- Watcher service CPU usage and access violation issue resolved
- Datafiles processing has been optimised to avoid rare situations of duplications
- Exporting reports to CSV has been addressed
- Reports can now display unicode symbols correctly
- Proper encoding detection has been added
- Client-server communication issues due to poor network connection has been improved
- Operating system forced shutdown event can now be recorded
Release version 10.13, March 2020
- Protection against computer active time imitation (continuous key pressing)
- Improved logs to better describe the work process
- The monitoring agent duplication error has been fixed
- Duplicated records in the dashboard have been fixed
- Windows System users have been excluded from the monitoring process
Release version 10.12, January 2020
- Windows system users have been excluded from the monitoring process (‘SYSTEM’,’LOCAL SERVICE’, ‘NETWORK SERVICE’)
- Filtering and data duplication in reports have been fixed
- The occasional critical errors that occur in reports has been corrected