WorkTime – Time & Attendance Software
In offices, where most of employees work on computers, employers often come to the idea of monitoring how employees spend their working time as well as employees’ attendance by mean of the first and the last computer use during the day. Time & Attendance Software serves both purposes.
Why Time & Attendance Software?
Time & Attendance Software is an automatic, affordable solution to invisibly monitor how employees use companies’ computers. It gives employers useful information, like:
– When computers were used for the first and the last time during working days?
– How long employees were idle and active?
– Whether computers were used for personal or business needs.
Time & Attendance Software often comes as a good addition or even a complete replacement for attendance clock-in/clock-out (check-in/check-out, slide card) systems. For example, in case of using slide card systems, employees may pass cards to their coworkers and be absent from the office at the same time. Also, attendance check-in/check-out systems do not record any information about employees being idle or active at work. In case employees working on computers, Time & Attendance Software can serve both purposes – active/idle time recording and attendance monitoring. In addition Time & Attendance Software is much more affordable than check-in attendance systems.
Time & Attendance Software monitors when employees are idle and when they are active during working hours. Also it monitors whether employees use company’s computers for personal or work-related needs. For example, if employees use Social Network websites (Facebook, Twitter) this time is recorded as personal Internet usage unless specified differently.
WorkTime & Attendance
WorkTime Corporate offers functions for monitoring employees’ attendance by means of monitoring the very first and the very last computer usage during the day. WorkTime also monitors employees’ logins and logouts, which helps with attendance monitoring and provides information about the time of computers being in use.
WorkTime & Employees Time Monitoring
WorkTime Corporate monitors how employees spend their working time, when they are idle or active, when they use software, documents, and websites intended for business needs, and when they spend time for personal activities. In WorkTime reports you can see what websites, software, and documents were used, by whom, on which computers, when, and for how long.
How to Use WorkTime for Time & Attendance Monitoring
1. Request WorkTime Corporate Evaluation: www.worktime.com/request-evaluation/
2. Receive your link to WorkTime Corporate evaluation copy and installation instructions.
3. Install WorkTime (3 steps instruction, less than 10 minutes to install).
4. Receive your first monitoring results in 3 minutes.
5. View WorkTime reports:
– 5.1. To monitor employees’ attendance, view these reports: Attendance, Login/Logout.
– 5.2. To monitor how employees spend their working time: Active/Idle, Websites Use, Software Use.
More about WorkTime Time & Attendance software here: www.worktime.com