This April 10-13 NesterSoft was presenting its employee monitoring software WorkTime at Channel Partners Expo 2017 in Las Vegas. From Kirill Nesterenko, NesterSoft CEO: “Thanks to all, who organized this event, that was a very rich experience for us: connecting with new people, expanding our vision of employee monitoring and getting new creative ideas. This expo will definitely become a start point of many useful features in WorkTime. We are looking forward to the next, 2018, expo.”
Here are the two surprising insights brought from Channel Partners Expo 2017 to Toronto.
1. Many managers don’t even know Employee Monitoring Software exists
Today’s technologies offer a huge amount of opportunities to improve your business. WorkTime was many times called a creative idea by the managers we had a pleasure to speak to during the expo. It is quite a disturbing fact for them that company’s money are being constantly spent to pay their employee’s Facebook time, as well as their personal and idle time. Every business owner or CEO cares about the company’s effectiveness and WorkTime comes here as a very helpful and effective solution.
2. Many visitors were surprised that effective employee performance monitoring is possible without spying
Monitoring software is often associated with spying on your employees. WorkTime’s main purpose and idea is performance monitoring and respectful employee monitoring. At NesterSoft we bring to the market the idea that collecting data, required for performance monitoring only, is completely enough to boost employees’ productivity, to improve employees’ attendance, to minimize idle time and more other important improvements.
Most of the software on the market offers a very wide variety of functions to look closely after each employee, in other words to spy on each employee. This has nothing to do with having a tool to automatically keep up a better productivity level in your company. Let us explain the term ‘spying’: spying means in this case checking on every movement of your employee and using functionality that might reveal some private information about your employee, for example:
- Keystrokes capturing
- Screen recording
- IM messages intercepting
- Emails content reading
- Passwords / logins capturing etc.
Non of those functions relate to productivity monitoring. Try WorkTime to see a respectful and safe way of monitoring your employees’ productivity.
WorkTime can help many companies
While speaking to many people we see how WorkTime can be useful and helpful for many companies. Here are a few of many benefits WorkTime brings to you:
- WorkTime saves your money. As simple as this. It saves your money by minimizing waste of working time and improving emlpyee’s productivity. It saves on Facebook usage by minimizing its use (as per some of our customers data, Facebook alone is about 3% of the whole working time, this is 30 salaries out 1,000). It saves time on reading news and other personal activities. It saves on idle time, again, by minimizing it. WorkTime saves your money on licensed software.
- WorkTime improves employees’ attendance and discipline and again, it saves money.
- WorkTime improves employees’ productivity and saves money.
Your Business + WorkTime = High Effectiveness
During the expo we were also pleased to bring to many of our potential customers and partners the information about WorkTime competitive prices and licensing conditions. Meet us there in 2018!