What is Recorded – WorkTime Employee Handbook
This Employee Handbook enlights all major questions about being monitored by WorkTime Employee Monitoring Software:
- What is monitored?
- What is recorded?
- What is Not recorded?
- What is in reports?
- Who can access reports?
WHAT IS MONITORED BY WORKTIME
The following information and activities are monitored:
- Employees’ Performance.
- active and idle time,
- whether the working time is used for work-related needs,
- software utilization,
- Internet use,
- computers utilization.
WHAT IS RECORDED BY WORKTIME
The following information is recorded:
- Employee System Login Name
- Computer Name
- Citrix/Terminal Server Name (if applicable)
- Login/Logoff Time
- Active/Idle Time
- Software (Name and Executable path)
- Documents Name
- Time of each of the above activities (when and for how long)
WHAT IS NOT RECORDED BY WORKTIME
The following information is NOT collected:
- Emails Content
- Chats Content
- Documents and Files Content
- Screens Content
- Website User ID’s
WHAT IS IN REPORTS
All reports’ data is based on the collected information (Refer to ‘What is Monitored’ above).
As an example:
- Top 10 Facebook Employees
- Top 10 Social Network Employees
- Top 10 Internet Employees
- Top 10 Idle Employees
- And other time performance monitoring reports
WHO CAN ACCESS REPORTS
Only authorized personnel (usually managers) have access to the reports. This is controlled by security settings. In some cases Employees (who are not managers) might be granted access to their own reports: e.g. for self-control while working remotely or in case of creating time sheets.
Employee Monitoring Solutions
Trusted. Safe. Reliable. Respectful Monitoring.
www.worktime.com – Remote Employee Monitoring Experts Since 1998