Windows Server 2012R2 (32/64 bits)
Windows Server 2012 (32/64 bits)
Windows Server 2008R2 (32/64 bits)
Windows Server 2008 (32/64 bits)
Windows Server 2003 (32/64 bits)
Windows Terminal Services
All Versions of Citrix Server, including:
Citrix MetaFrame Server
Citrix Presentation Server
MS SQL Server
Firebird open-source database
WorkTime Corporate is intended for performance monitoring, not for spying.
WorkTime Corporate does not support any spying functionality that might infringe on employees’ privacy.
All recorded information is intended for employees performance monitoring only.
– Employee system login name
– Computer name
– Software (name and executable path)
– Login/logoff times
– Active/idle times
– Time of each of the above activity (when and for how long)
– Emails, chats, documents content
– Screens content
WorkTime Corporate records when and for how long employees actually work with
applications/documents and access web-pages. “Actual work” refers to an application/document/webpage
being active (selected) while the keyboard or mouse is active. For more information refer here: PDF
– WorkTime Corporate components are installed on the customer’s computers/servers.
– All information recorded by WorkTime Corporate is located on the customer’s computers/servers strictly.
1. WorkTime Corporate system successfully operates on sites from 1 to more than 15,000 computers.
2. The system is designed to process large volumes of information.
3. The system is designed to use very little system resources (CPU, memory and network).
4. Multi level data protection insures data safety in the case of any network or hardware
5. Database scheduled backup is available.
1. WorkTime Server
2. WorkTime Administrator
3. WorkTime Client
Database stores collected data.
Supported databases are Firebird
database (open-source) and MS SQL
To get more information about the current release and changes, implemented in the current and previous releases, please refer here: Release History