Latest Update on WorkTime Employee Monitoring Software – WorkTime 10.12
Significant improvements and fixes have been made to the recently released version -WorkTime 10.12 to make the customer experience as seamless as possible.
Woodbridge, ON, Canada (January 31, 2020) — Nestersoft Inc. a prominent player in the employee monitoring software market has made some notable improvements and fixes with WorkTime 10.12. The new fixes on the latest version of WorkTime aim to increase the software’s functionality and to ensure a seamless user experience.
Major fixes and improvements on the lastest WorkTime 10.12 include:
- Windows System users have been excluded from the monitoring process (‘SYSTEM’,’LOCAL SERVICE’, ‘NETWORK SERVICE’)
- Filtering and data duplication in reports have been fixed
- The occasional critical errors that occur in reports has been corrected
- Duplication during data processing has been resolved
- Slow down of the WorkTime Administrator booting process due to the connection failure on the server has been fixed
- Minor fixes have been made to the monitoring agent installation wizard interface.
WorkTime 10.12 is now available on www.worktime.com
“WorkTime is the key to maximizing productivity in every business. The software is constantly evolving with cutting edge features that contribute to making a business’s productivity to soar. Our ultimate priority is to deliver respectful, reliable and cost-effective service to our estimable clients.’’ – Said Kirill Nesterenko, the CEO of NesterSoft Inc.
WorkTime, employee productivity monitoring software, designed to increase employee engagement as well as helping them shift focus to devote their best efforts to the company’s progress.
About NesterSoft Inc.
NesterSoft Inc., a WorkTime provider, located in Canada, Ontario, has been in the field of employee productivity monitoring software for more than 20 years, since the year of 1998.