Employee monitoring allows a business owner or a manager to track employee activities while working hours. Also, this process involves monitoring a worker’s engagement with workplace-related tasks and his/her productivity. Today businesses use employee monitoring on a computer for tracking and measuring productivity, attendance, and proof of hours worked.
OUR PRODUCTSWorkTime Corporate
On-premises employee productivity monitoring software for companies from 1 to 15,000+ employees/computers. FREE for small businesses.
Evaluate FREE Now
Web-based employee monitoring service to monitor employees remotely and in-office. FREE for small teams.
Sign Up Now FREE!
- How to Monitor Employees' Attendance14 Jan
- 8 Benefits of Using Active/Idle Time Monitoring Software04 Dec
- How to Keep Your Employees Motivated and Productive this Festive Season04 Dec
- WorkTime - Black Friday SALE 20%29 Nov
- WorkTime and HIPAA Compliance04 Nov
- 2019 Employee Monitoring Software Industry Trends21 Oct
- NesterSoft Inc. Releases Latest Version of WorkTime Employee Monitoring Software, WorkTime 10.1001 Oct
- WorkTime Employee Monitoring Software 10.10 Released01 Oct
- 2019 Corporate Employee Monitoring Trends10 Sep
- NesterSoft Inc. Announces Latest Version of WorkTime Employee Monitoring Software, WorkTime 10.903 Sep
- How to Monitor Employees' Attendance