Q: Do employers have the right to monitor the employees’ use of computers, such as desktops, laptops and servers, and their Internet activities? A: Yes, employers have this right. Local legislation varies, depending on the state, but in general it is legal for a company to monitor the usage of its own property, including, but […]
OUR PRODUCTSWorkTime Corporate
On-premises employee productivity monitoring software for companies from 1 to 15,000+ employees/computers. FREE for small businesses.
Evaluate FREE Now
Web-based employee monitoring service to monitor employees remotely and in-office. FREE for small teams.
Sign Up Now FREE!
- 7 Benefits of Planning Your Working Time17 Jul
- WorkTime Employee Monitoring Software 10.8 Released10 Jul
- Employee Monitoring Software WorkTime Releases Most Recent Update10 Jul
- WorkTime - Major Player & Powerful Influencer on the Global Employee Monitoring Software Market20 Jun
- 4 Main Reasons Employers Monitor Their Workers04 Jun
- Employee Monitoring Software WorkTime Introduces Latest Release28 May
- WorkTime Employee Monitoring Software 10.7 Released16 May
- How does Computer Monitoring Software Work? How to Choose Safe Software?01 May
- Is it Legal to Monitor Employees Without Their Knowledge?29 Apr
- WorkTime Employee Monitoring Software 10.6 Released14 Mar
- 7 Benefits of Planning Your Working Time