Q: Do employers have the right to monitor the employees’ use of computers, such as desktops, laptops and servers, and their Internet activities? A: Yes, employers have this right. Local legislation varies, depending on the state, but in general it is legal for a company to monitor the usage of its own property, including, but […]
OUR PRODUCTSWorkTime Corporate
On-premises employee productivity monitoring software for companies from 1 to 15,000+ employees/computers. FREE for small businesses.
Evaluate FREE Now
Web-based employee monitoring service to monitor employees remotely and in-office. FREE for small teams.
Sign Up Now FREE!
- WorkTime Employee Monitoring Software 10.7 Released16 May
- Is it Legal to Monitor Employees Without Their Knowledge?29 Apr
- WorkTime Employee Monitoring Software 10.6 Released14 Mar
- Free Employee Attendance Monitoring Released in WorkTime06 Mar
- How does computer monitoring software work? How to choose safe software?07 Feb
- How To Manage Remote Distributed Team23 Jan
- How to Monitor Employees' Attendance08 Jan
- What is Cloud Based Employee Monitoring?28 Dec
- How to Monitor Internet Use28 Dec
- How to Choose: Spyware or Spying Software vs Employee Performance Monitoring Software?27 Dec
- WorkTime Employee Monitoring Software 10.7 Released