iFX Expo 2018: Where Tomorrow Is Today
NesterSoft attended the biggest International Expo for Financial Institutions: iFX Expo 2018 on May 22-24. Here’s what we saw there:
The expo was really huge (175+ exhibitors, 3000+ attendees):
2. The networking opportunities were awesome:
3. The workshops and discussion panels were quite informative. Among the hot topics was GDPR, of course, which took effect while the expo (on May 25th, 2018 to be exact).
GDPR now has the big influence which many of us haven’t even thought before. It’s vital for any service or product to comply with this newly updated law. You may read more about WorkTime GDPR compliance here.
The key findings from the iFX Expo 2018:
- all type of businesses should comply with GDPR if they deal with EU clients (even if your website has a simple contact form capturing users emails, you need to have an appropriate GDPR policy);
- products presented at the expo are evolving: almost all of them already implemented some smart technologies like, Natural Language Programming, Machine Learning, Big Data Analytics and partially Artificial Intelligence. And they continue to grow developing this course;
TOP-5 insights about monitoring and time tracking solutions in financial institutions:
- many companies have an internal monitoring system, and it’s quite complex and not intuitive in use;
- those in-house time tracking/monitoring solutions do not always provide any productivity reports (eg. it’s necessary to review all data and make conclusions yourself);
- a lot of companies do not use any employee monitoring solutions at all because they think time tracking/monitoring software is a kind of ‘big brother’ and definitely has spying features!
How WorkTime meets companies monitoring needs
- WorkTime products family is a respectful employee monitoring solution.
WorkTime is productivity monitoring solution for enterprises. It respectfully monitors attendance, active&idle time (breaks, pauses), time spent on specific apps, documents and websites.
2. WorkTime does not have any spying features.
WorkTime is nor spying, nor surveillance, nor ‘big brother’ software. It does not take screenshots, logs keystrokes, records video or audio, captures passwords or tracks emails/instant messengers.
3. How WorkTime helps your company
- It saves money. You will save at least 3% (30 salaries out of 1000) or even more.
- It improves employees productivity and attendance. Productivity will be 5-20% better with WorkTime.
4. Why WorkTime better than in-house monitoring solution and its competitors
- Trusted by thousands of companies.
- 20+ years on market.
- Respectful, no spying, maximum complying with the strictest laws, including GDPR.
- Great licensing and pricing options.
- Reliable and field-proven on large volumes.