Employee Monitoring Software WorkTime Releases Most Recent Update
WorkTime 10.8 comes with advanced updates that include improvements and fixes to help boost workplace performance.
Woodbridge, ON, Canada (July 10th, 2019) — Nestersoft Inc. a prominent provider of employee productivity monitoring software is glad to introduce a more advanced addition to the WorkTime WorkTime family. WorkTime 10.8 comes with major updates that target employers looking to improve employee performance.
These improvements include:
- Added additional logs in WTCWatch
- Default reports screen limit 20k records- to improve performance
In addition to these, the new WorkTime 10.8 comes with a good number of fixes:
- Restoration tracking after changing local and remote sessions
- Multiple copies no longer start after Lock/Unlock session
- Fixed default installation path for portable MSI installation
- Fixed time calculation in reports: Active/Idle, Wasted Time, Attendance Issues/Overtimes/False Overtimes
- Fixed duplicated records
WorkTime 10.8 is now available on www.worktime.com
“ As professionals in our field, we are committed to studying the market and innovating strategic updates and technologies. Client satisfaction comes first and for this reason, our products are precise, with up to date monitoring results in accordance with all employee monitoring requirements and technologies” – Said Kirill Nesterenko, the CEO of NesterSoft Inc.
WorkTime, employee productivity monitoring software, designed to increase employee engagement as well as helping them shift focus to devote their best efforts into the company progress.
About NesterSoft Inc.
NesterSoft Inc., a WorkTime provider, located in Canada, Ontario, has been in the field of employee productivity monitoring software for more than 20 years, since the year of 1998.